I couldn’t see spending $200 on a HPS Air Intake Kit, so I decided to make my own from cheap eBay stuff.
Join us as we install and evaluate SCALE’s Innovative Series coilovers on an already-potent performer, an Infiniti M37x.
The purpose of this write up is to provide helpful knowledge to anyone who may be attempting to install wheel spacers on an M37 – or any other car, for that matter.
Here’s a great step-by-step tutorial for you Infiniti M37 / M56 Q70 owners who want to set your ride apart from the crowd… and add safety and functionality!
This slinky, sexy M37 was spotted by one of our readers and brought to our attention. Here’s Steve to tell us about his latest creation…
I wanted to buy a reusable air filter kit for my 2013 M37x but could not find a filter made for this car, so I built one myself using the stage 2 long ram kit from Takeda.
Installing the WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors on an Infiniti M56 by: biggie Tools needed: Metal hook supplied in kit Install time: 15-20 minutes I recently picked up a 2011 Infiniti M56S. I needed something to keep the car cooler while parked in the hot sun during the summer. The WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors seemed a […]
Where the Lexus skews conservative, the Infiniti bleeds bold… and while the two vehicles share many of the same features, their lines and profiles, faces and fenders, could never be confused.
Traditionally “performance luxury sedan” has been a bit of an industry oxymoron, at least at a moderate price point. Enter the 2011 Infiniti M series.
- Infiniti M35 / M45 Secret Diagnostic Mode
- Infiniti M45: Nissan Forums Ride of the Month – December 2008
- 2006 Infiniti M45 Review
- 2011 Infiniti M56 Revealed
- Exclusive! NICOclub drives the 2011 Infiniti M37 and M56
- 2011 Infiniti M56 vs 2011 Lexus GS460
- How To Install HIDs for the Low Beams and Foglights on M35 / M45
- Infiniti M35 / M45 PA15-INFI (iPod Module) Installation
- Infiniti M35 / M45 Fogs Only Operation Modification
- How to: Stop Oil Consumption in your 2003-2004 Infiniti M45
- Infiniti M45 Catch Can Installation
- Infiniti M37 DIY Cold Air Intake
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflector Installation – Infiniti M56
- Steve’s Subterranean VIP Infiniti M37
- DIY Install: LED Signal Mirrors for 2011-2014 Infiniti M series and Infiniti Q70
- Wheel spacers on a 2011 or newer Infiniti M37
- SCALE suspension installation / review Infiniti M37x
- Infiniti M37/M56/Q70 How-To Guides and FAQ
- Infiniti M35/M45 How-To Guides and FAQ
- Low-Budget Intake Kit for 2011 to 2014 Infiniti M56 and Q70
2011 is an exciting year for Infiniti M enthusiasts as a new generation of Infiniti’s high-end sports sedan will come to market. In order to look to the future, we must first look at the M-series present and past. Infiniti released the first M-series as a 2-door GT-styled luxury coupe in 1990 when Infiniti was launched…