Replacing your KA24DE fuel injectors
1. Unscrew your gas cap to relieve fuel pressure.
(you may want to unfasten 2 10mm bolts that hold the electrical bar)
2. Unfasten two philip head screws for each injector. you may need wd40
and impact screw driver if screws are corroded.
3. Push in on fastener and pull off electrical connection at each injector.
4. Take a large (larger the better) flat head screw driver and twist to pop off fuel injector. Cover point of srewdriver with cloth to minimize damage. DO NOT USE A VICE GRIP.
5. Be sure to coat the new injector rings with vaseline.
6. Place new injector in hole. place the large screwdriver on the injector and give a push. the injector will pop in (alternatively, you can use a socket and your palm, I believe it’s a 9mm).
7.If only replacing o-rings, clean injector tail piece before putting injector back.
I bought my new injectors(4) from http://www.Deatschwerks.com for a total of $207 U.S. shipped to Canada taxes included. You get a $50 core credit if you return old injectors so injectors cost about $35each.Dealer wanted $1000. They give you new o-rings and grease free.
part no.: INJ-NIS1-370-4