These instructions can be utilized to reset the power window modules for newer-generation Nissan and Infiniti products
Reset Power Windows:
If the power window automatic function (closing only) does not operate properly, perform the following procedure to initialize the power window system.
1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position.
2. Close the door.
3. Open the window more than halfway by operating the power window switch.
4. Pull the power window switch and hold it to close the window, and then hold the switch for more than 3 seconds after the window is closed completely.
5. Release the power window switch. Operate the window by automatic function to confirm the initialization is complete.
6. Perform steps 2 through 5 above for other windows.