- NICOclub.com covers the 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Nissan realigns U.S. sales, marketing and design operations
- NICOclub.com upgrades to ZeroForum software
- Nissan announces the 2009 Nissan Cube
- NICOclub.com covers the 2005 SEMA show
- NICOclub announces 50,000 registered members!
- Nissan Displays Performance Vehicles at 2007 SEMA Show
- NICOclub covers D1GP at Irwindale
- Yasuyuki Kazama Wins Round 1 of the D1GP 2006 Series
Welcome to the new NICO!
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Posted by: Greg
It’s been a long time coming, but here it is.
We’ve come a long way – From a simple e-mail mailing list and a Yahoo Groups page, to a simple VBulletins forum, to a customized forum community, to a full-blown multi-page website. This solidifies our position as the most active and most comprehensive automotive resource on the Web for Nissan and Infiniti owners.
NICO owes its success to the more than 25,000 dedicated members who take time out of their day to share information, ask questions, buy, sell and trade parts, and contribute part of themselves to this great community we’ve created.
We’ll be adding more and more content and “eye candy” in the coming months, and will be making some adjustments and tweaks as we go along, so be patient with us. We’ll be asking for suggestions for continuous improvements soon, but for the time being, we hope you enjoy what you see, and we appreciate your loyalty and contributions.
Thanks for making NICO #1!
Your NICO Staff
Contact Info: Greg