- 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon Event Coverage by NICOclub1255
- NISSAN REALIGNS U.S. SALES & MARKETING, DESIGN OPERATIONS1256
- NICOclub upgrades to ZeroForum software1257
- Nissan announces the 2009 Nissan Cube1258
- NICOclub.com covers the 2005 SEMA show1259
- NICOclub announces 50,000 registered members!1260
- Nissan Displays Performance Vehicles at 2007 SEMA Show1261
- NICOclub presents exclusive coverage of D1GP at Irwindale1262
- Yasuyuki Kazama Wins Round 1 of the D1 2006 Series1264
NICOclub at SEMA 2005
Wednesday, November 9, 2005
Posted by: Torry
Another year at SEMA!This year was no different than any previous year.Every time you think you’ve seen it all, there is crazier and crazier stuff each year.
Other Nissans were also impressive.G35’s seemed to be one of the more popular cars this year.
One of the most impressive cars was the Tein S15 with a very clean RB26DETT and V-mount intercooler.The firewall was pushed back probably 2 feet!
There were also some other very nice cars as well.