- NICOclub.com covers the 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Nissan realigns U.S. sales, marketing and design operations
- NICOclub.com upgrades to ZeroForum software
- Nissan announces the 2009 Nissan Cube
- NICOclub.com covers the 2005 SEMA show
- NICOclub announces 50,000 registered members!
- Nissan Displays Performance Vehicles at 2007 SEMA Show
- NICOclub covers D1GP at Irwindale
- Yasuyuki Kazama Wins Round 1 of the D1GP 2006 Series
NICOclub at SEMA 2005
Wednesday, November 9, 2005
Posted by: Torry
Another year at SEMA!This year was no different than any previous year.Every time you think you’ve seen it all, there is crazier and crazier stuff each year.
Other Nissans were also impressive.G35’s seemed to be one of the more popular cars this year.
One of the most impressive cars was the Tein S15 with a very clean RB26DETT and V-mount intercooler.The firewall was pushed back probably 2 feet!
There were also some other very nice cars as well.