- NICOclub.com covers the 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Nissan realigns U.S. sales, marketing and design operations
- NICOclub.com upgrades to ZeroForum software
- Nissan announces the 2009 Nissan Cube
- NICOclub.com covers the 2005 SEMA show
- NICOclub announces 50,000 registered members!
- Nissan Displays Performance Vehicles at 2007 SEMA Show
- NICOclub covers D1GP at Irwindale
- Yasuyuki Kazama Wins Round 1 of the D1GP 2006 Series
NICOclub Reaches Historic Milestone
Monday, November 13, 2006
Posted by: Matt
This morning, Nissan Infiniti Car Owners Club surpassed a significant milestone in its growth and expansion:The registration of our 50,000th member!
While NICOclub has long been the #1 home of 240sx owners, our recent successes with the Murano forum and especially our Nissan Versa forum has vaulted NICOclub ahead of the competition and established our position as the premiere Nissan resource on the web.
Although 50K members is certainly cause for celebration, we’re not satisfied.In fact, rather than popping the champagne, we made a thread about it, and got right back to work designing our newest addition to the NICOclub Network…A hint:It has to do with Grand American Road Racing…
We hope you’ll join us as we reach out to the next 50,000 Nissan enthusiasts – it’s going to be a hell of a fun ride.
Contact Info: Matt