- 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon Event Coverage by NICOclub1255
- NISSAN REALIGNS U.S. SALES & MARKETING, DESIGN OPERATIONS1256
- NICOclub upgrades to ZeroForum software1257
- Nissan announces the 2009 Nissan Cube1258
- NICOclub.com covers the 2005 SEMA show1259
- NICOclub announces 50,000 registered members!1260
- Nissan Displays Performance Vehicles at 2007 SEMA Show1261
- NICOclub presents exclusive coverage of D1GP at Irwindale1262
- Yasuyuki Kazama Wins Round 1 of the D1 2006 Series1264
NICOclub Reaches Historic Milestone
Monday, November 13, 2006
Posted by: Matt
This morning, Nissan Infiniti Car Owners Club surpassed a significant milestone in its growth and expansion:The registration of our 50,000th member!
While NICOclub has long been the #1 home of 240sx owners, our recent successes with the Murano forum and especially our Nissan Versa forum has vaulted NICOclub ahead of the competition and established our position as the premiere Nissan resource on the web.
Although 50K members is certainly cause for celebration, we’re not satisfied.In fact, rather than popping the champagne, we made a thread about it, and got right back to work designing our newest addition to the NICOclub Network…A hint:It has to do with Grand American Road Racing…
We hope you’ll join us as we reach out to the next 50,000 Nissan enthusiasts – it’s going to be a hell of a fun ride.
Contact Info: Matt