Nissan has announced a major expansion program that will inject some excitement into the Nissan lineup via NISMO, Nissan’s performance division.
How many people do you know that can actually say they own the very car they have dreamed about owning? Well, you at least know that I do. Well, you’re about to meet one more. I’d like to introduce to you Tetsuya Nakamura and his white 1994 BNR32 Skyline GT-R. I met him a few […]
- NICOclub.com covers the 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Nissan realigns U.S. sales, marketing and design operations
- NICOclub.com upgrades to ZeroForum software
- Nissan announces the 2009 Nissan Cube
- NICOclub.com covers the 2005 SEMA show
- NICOclub announces 50,000 registered members!
- Nissan Displays Performance Vehicles at 2007 SEMA Show
- NICOclub covers D1GP at Irwindale
- Yasuyuki Kazama Wins Round 1 of the D1GP 2006 Series
2006 Tokyo Auto Salon Saturday, January 14, 2006Posted by: Torry Originally written by: Neal Hartman (C33LaurelRacer, Gold Digger) Day one started out kinda late, and it was cold and rainy. What a horrible day it was. But, we were going to the TAS baby! Because I am a dumb ass, and missed my exit, then […]