The next time someone tries to pass these myths off on you, you can explain to them how octane ratings really work.
Calculating Injector Size and Metric Conversions You will need access to a dyno to properly do this. Step 1: Determine the horsepower of your engine. To determine the horsepower your engine is producing at the crank, you should have your vehicle dyno tested. Step 2: Determine your approximate BSFC or Brake Specific Fuel Consumption. BSFC […]
Before spending your money on an aftermarket filter, let’s debunk the misleading and incomplete information about filtering and horsepower in the sales literature.
We’ve all heard the saying, “There’s no replacement for displacement,” and “You just can’t beat cubic inches.” The basis for these statements is that the greater an engine’s displacement, the more air and fuel can be squeezed into the cylinders, and the higher its potential power output. But they’re not entirely accurate: There is another […]
- NICOclub Project 240sx Convertible - Part 1 - Finding the proper 240sx1652
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 10 - KSport Air Bag Suspension Installation1653
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 2 -What, Just Wheels?1654
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 3 - Modifications Just Keep Coming1655
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 4 - More Power1656
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 5 - It's What Inside That Counts1657
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 6 - Project Vert gets real power1658
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 7 - A New Beginning1659
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 8 - Unleashed!1660
- NICO Project 240sx - Part 9 Project Update1661
NICOclub’s 240sx Convertible Project Car: “The Droptop From Hell”… All those good looks are great, but the true weakness of the convertible came to light one day sitting in traffic… Some kids in a late-90’s Acura CL were peepin’ my ride, and asking some questions: “Is that a Silvia?” “Does it have an SR?” […]