- Technical Data, Specs, and Capacities for the 2003-2004 Infiniti G351339
- Infiniti G35 Video or Navigation Bypass1503
- Infiniti G37 Grounding Wire Kit Installation1512
- How to stop rear view mirror squeak on a G351539
- How to replace the clutch in an Infiniti G351570
- How to install an Infiniti G35 Under Drive Lightweight Pulley1573
- How to retime an Infiniti G35 and G37 window and moonroof1576
- How to install a G35 style spoiler with brake light on an Altima Coupe1584
- A review of the Infiniti lineup for 20091600
- Infiniti G35 Twin Turbo in Forza Motorsport 31607
- Infiniti G35 Vortech Supercharger Installation1608
- 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupes Arriving at Dealerships Across the Nation1609
- Test driving the new Infiniti G37 convertible1610
- 2008 Infiniti G37 Long Term Road Test (installment 2, 10 months)1718
- 2008 Infiniti G37 long term Road Test (installment 1, 2 months)1719
- Road Test: 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe1720
- Overview and installation information-Infiniti G35 Chassis Stiffening With Phase 2 and SRD Parts1840
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan Comparison against 2007 BMW 335i1872
- Replacing cabin air filter in Infiniti G35 or G375726
- How To Lower Clutch pedal engagement in a Infiniti G37 or Nissan 370z5962
- Replacing the Serpentine Belt on a 2007+ Infiniti G35 and 2007+ Infiniti G376615
- Replacing Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly on the Infiniti G35, Infiniti G376787
- Infiniti G25 Arrives for 20117078
- Install an Aftermarket GPS and Backup Camera on your Infiniti G35, G377130
- Infiniti G25 Joins the Luxury Sport Sedan Market8328
- Infiniti G35 Daytime Running Lights Repair DIY13272
- 2013 Infiniti G37 Convertible 7AT Review - NICOclub19109
Arriving in showrooms now, Infiniti introduces its newest creation, the revolutionary Infiniti G25.
Powerful, fast, and economical, the much anticipated arrival of the 2011 G25 has created quite the stir. Sporty and stylish, this entry-level luxury sedan is competitively priced amongst its competition, and is winning the race with its excellent fuel economy.
The all new 2011 G25 sedan will be available in 3 models: The standard G25, G25 Journey, or the G25x, which will be an All Wheel Drive vehicle. It comes equipped with a 2.5L V6 engine producing 195 lb-ft of torque and 210 horsepower channeled through a standard seven-speed gearbox.
With its rear-wheel drive dynamics, power-adjustable leather seats, six-speaker audio, automatic climate control, HID Xenon headlamps, and 17” aluminum wheels, this car redefines luxury. The moderately priced G25 also includes Shodo aluminum interior trim, 4-way power front passenger’s seat and 8-way power driver’s seat and, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), 4-wheel Anti-lock Disc Braking System (ABS), and Traction Control System (TCS). Options include heated outside mirrors and front seats, as well as a RearView monitor and dual-zone temperature control.
The all new 2011 Infiniti G25 Sedan has the same charismatic interior, exterior, and chassis as the G37, but includes a smaller sized displacement engine. Infiniti Vice President, Ben Poore, states “With the new G25 Sedan, we’re broadening the appeal of the G Line with a model designed to provide an additional choice for buyers looking for a true luxury sedan, but who might not need the higher levels of performance provided by our larger engine-equipped G37 models. The G25 is positioned in the heart of the luxury sport sedan market, allowing us to bring Infiniti’s Inspired Performance to a wider selection of buyers. While the G25 Sedan serves as the entry into the G line, it still offers an impressive array of luxury features – from leather-appointed seats to satellite radio. With inspired style and performance – backed by our unique customer care philosophy, the Infiniti Total Ownership Experience® – we are confident the new G25 will attract a lot of attention in the marketplace.”
Infiniti vehicles are consistently recognized for their quality and craftsmanship. Recently Infiniti was named top choice for performance, luxury, safety and value by leading consumer magazines.
Go check out the 2011 Infiniti G25 at your local dealer, and tell us what you think of it!