- Infiniti G35: Technical Data / Specifications / Capacities
- How to Bypass Video or Navigation in G35…
- Infiniti G37 Grounding Wire Install
- Infiniti G35 rear view mirror squeak
- Infiniti G35 Clutch Replacement
- Installing an Under Drive Lightweight Pulley on an Infiniti G35
- Retiming procedure for an Infiniti G35 and G37 Window and Moonroof
- Installing an Infiniti G35 Style Spoiler w/ Brake Light on an Altima Coupe
- 2009 Infiniti G-Series Lineup
- Building a G35 in Forza 3
- Project Infiniti G35 Supercharger Installation
- Infiniti G37 Arrive at Dealerships Across the Nation
- Infiniti G37 Convertible Exclusive Road Test
- 2008 Infiniti G37 Long Term Road Test (installment 2, 10 months)
- 2008 Infiniti G37 long term Road Test (installment 1, 2 months)
- Road Test: 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe
- Supercharged Infiniti G35: Nissan Forums Ride of the Month – December 2007
- Infiniti G35 Chassis Stiffening With Phase 2 and SRD Parts – Overview and installation information
- 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan Comparison against 2007 BMW 335i
- Inside Micro filter replacement for Infiniti G35 and G37
- How To Lower Clutch pedal engagement
- Replacing the Serpentine Belt
- Replacing the Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly
- Infiniti G25 Arrives for 2011
- Install an Aftermarket GPS and Backup Camera
- Infiniti G25 Joins the Luxury Sport Sedan Market
- Infiniti G35 Canadian Daytime Running Lights Repair
- 2013 Infiniti G37 Convertible 7AT Review
Arriving in showrooms now, Infiniti introduces its newest creation, the revolutionary Infiniti G25.
Powerful, fast, and economical, the much anticipated arrival of the 2011 G25 has created quite the stir. Sporty and stylish, this entry-level luxury sedan is competitively priced amongst its competition, and is winning the race with its excellent fuel economy.
The all new 2011 G25 sedan will be available in 3 models: The standard G25, G25 Journey, or the G25x, which will be an All Wheel Drive vehicle. It comes equipped with a 2.5L V6 engine producing 195 lb-ft of torque and 210 horsepower channeled through a standard seven-speed gearbox.
With its rear-wheel drive dynamics, power-adjustable leather seats, six-speaker audio, automatic climate control, HID Xenon headlamps, and 17” aluminum wheels, this car redefines luxury. The moderately priced G25 also includes Shodo aluminum interior trim, 4-way power front passenger’s seat and 8-way power driver’s seat and, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), 4-wheel Anti-lock Disc Braking System (ABS), and Traction Control System (TCS). Options include heated outside mirrors and front seats, as well as a RearView monitor and dual-zone temperature control.
The all new 2011 Infiniti G25 Sedan has the same charismatic interior, exterior, and chassis as the G37, but includes a smaller sized displacement engine. Infiniti Vice President, Ben Poore, states “With the new G25 Sedan, we’re broadening the appeal of the G Line with a model designed to provide an additional choice for buyers looking for a true luxury sedan, but who might not need the higher levels of performance provided by our larger engine-equipped G37 models. The G25 is positioned in the heart of the luxury sport sedan market, allowing us to bring Infiniti’s Inspired Performance to a wider selection of buyers. While the G25 Sedan serves as the entry into the G line, it still offers an impressive array of luxury features – from leather-appointed seats to satellite radio. With inspired style and performance – backed by our unique customer care philosophy, the Infiniti Total Ownership Experience® – we are confident the new G25 will attract a lot of attention in the marketplace.”
Infiniti vehicles are consistently recognized for their quality and craftsmanship. Recently Infiniti was named top choice for performance, luxury, safety and value by leading consumer magazines.
Go check out the 2011 Infiniti G25 at your local dealer, and tell us what you think of it!